2.6.11

Come Join This Momma Cooks!

Here is the idea for this blog:
  • Each week there is a new challenge issued on Monday (or Tuesday if I forget)
  • Lots of my friends sign up to be contributers to this blog. They check in during the week and post their favorite recipe that meets the challenge for the week.
  • We all have new recipes to try out on our unsuspecting families.

FAQ's (not that anyone has asked, but I'm pretending)

Who can join?Anyone! Just leave me a comment and we will get you signed up to be an author. My friends, friends of my friends, whoever!

What if I forget to participate one week?
Ye walk the plank. Outta here. No more for you! Or, you could just go back and post with the old date so it shows up in the correct section. Then, no one will know you forgot.

What is the format?
I'm not picky, just do what works for you. If you have a picture, you get bonus points. Make sure you "tag" your post with the challenge for the week and any other terms you might search for (quick, chicken, crockpot, grill, etc.)

So, that is it. Let's do this!

1 comment:

  1. Pick me! Pick me! I'm not a momma (unless you count Gloria), but I do try to cook!

    ReplyDelete